Vacancy at Riverside Wildlife Centre:
Volunteer Coordinator – we are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and innovative individual to join our team at Riverside as our Volunteer Coordinator.
This position is a live position with a probation period of three months. You must be prepared to commit for at least 6 months with the possibility to stay for a longer/permanent period.
Individual must have a valid driver’s license (code 10 is even better)
Food and accommodation will be provided, and a stipend after the three month probation.
You must be passionate about all animals, be patient, stay calm under pressure, adapt quickly to change, communicate effectively and work well within a team.
Please note that animal/veterinary experience or previous experience in a similar role/environment is preferable but not essential.
Keep in mind that every day is different therefore duties/responsibilities are flexible and that makes it virtually impossible to list them all.
However some are listed below:
– Oversee volunteers doing duties at all times
– Be a ‘go to’ person for volunteers
– Assist with day to day chores
– Coordinate volunteer trips and ensure all payments are made
– Assist in kitchen when needed
– Assist with injured/sick animals in enclosures and clinic
– Assist with new animals arriving at the centre
– Assist with driving
– Adhere to all rules of the centre and act as a role model for all volunteers
Interested applicants can send a CV or email outlining previous experience and motivation for the position.
Email Lynne at email@example.com