ANOTHER PRIDE MEMBER WANTED!
We are looking for a VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR that is enthusiastic, hard-working, takes initiative, is passionate, creative, dedicated, trustworthy and loves people and animals!
You will be residing on site at Panthera Africa Big Cat Sanctuary in Stanford!
Does this sound like you? GREAT – then read on!
Duties and responsibilities
• Presenting educational visits to public, including school groups
• Managing, coordinating and running of our volunteer program, which requires you working closely with volunteers:
– Drop off and pick up at airport
– Preparation of volunteer accommodation
– Daily tasks
– Social evenings
• Planning and making lunches
• Social media duties/responsibilities
• Working with our beautiful animals, duties include:
– Cleaning feeding camps and water bowls
– Assisting with feeding and big clean
• Willingly help anywhere where help is needed
Skills and Experience required:
• People and task management skills and experience a priority
• Capable and willing to work as a member of a team
• Skilled in communicating and interacting with individuals and groups
• Physically and mentally fit
• Able to use problem solving skills when tackling challenges when needed
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• General computer skills-MS word, Excel, social media postings
• Valid Driver’s licence
• Animal related background (preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please send us a short video (max 2 mins) before 01 November 2018 and tell us why you believe you are the perfect candidate and what skills and personality you can add to our pride to email@example.com.