Safari Club International (SCI) is a not-for-profit organization of hunters whose primary missions are to protect the freedom to hunt and to promote wildlife conservation.
UMMMMMM when did wearing elephant skin become a way of conserving them ??
- Paintings on elephant ears and skins
- An elephant skin bench
- Elephant leather boots, belts, and saddles
- An entire mammoth tusk
- Stingray skin boots, shoes, belts and purses
- Hippo hide belts and boots
- Shark skin belts
- A narwhal tusk handle knife