LEMOGA SPA BREAK
From £495.00 for 2 people, offer includes:
- 3 course dinner in Courtyard Bar and Brasserie Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation based on sharing double/twin room
- Full Cumbrian breakfast
- 55 minute treatment in the Spa
- Full use of the spa facilities from check in at 2.30pm until check out at 11.30am
- “Lemoga” session with Yoga instructor, including entrance to the Lake District Wildlife Park at either 10.30am or 3.30pm
- Club room £495.00 per room per night
- Spa/superior room £545.00 per room per night
- Deluxe room £605.00 per room per night
- Deluxe Lake view/Spa Feature room £700.00 per room per night
- Studio Suite £770.00 per room per night
Available Monday to Thursday subject to availability.
Minimum 2 people, maximum 4 people for Lemoga.
Please note the Lemoga session is subject to weather conditions, alternative arrangement may need to be made.
To book call 017687 76551
Sadly but not surprisingly This Morning are getting in on the act & have sent Alison Hammond to film there
Controversially to some, there is no conservation value to animals kept in zoo’s & safari parks, yes it may keep species alive, but they are of no use to the natural earth, they can never be released & add to wild populations.
Increasingly in the UK and other parts of the world we are seeing animals escape, attack keepers, end up with ‘visitors’ in their enclosures, 9 times out of 10 resulting in the animals death. We also see animals showing unnatural behaviors due to lack of stimulation, being kept in less than favorable conditions, herd/pack animals living alone, be lacking in nutrition & generally leading the most miserable of lives.
ALL TO MAKE MONEY
as if the money we spend to gawp at them isn’t enough, they are now being exploited for ‘visitor experiences’ & THIS ~ yoga with lemurs, ice skating with penguins etc etc etc
WE NEED TO STOP THIS EXPLOITATION
Lets tell these guys that this is not acceptable